
These are all WAY out of order. Sorry about that. They are inversed. Oh well. Hope you enjoy them anyway.
The subtitles are on the bottom so you know what is what. :-) Except the picture above is a Gypsy wagon. :-) And if my English is wierd, it's because I've been speaking in Hungarian all day,k so don't judge me. ;-)

Me and some Hungarian Gypsy friends chillin' on a cold day. Down comfortors and feather pillows. I can live with that. ;-)

A mall in Debrecen, Hungary, where my dear hostess Johanna (blond girl) arranged for me to meet my dear friend Rebeka and Zsolt Gergely and their cute daughter Arien.

Countryside. Can you imagine a hoarde of Huns galloping at breakneck speed down those hills in full battle gear? ;-)

Johanna says in this picture I am not wearing an American smile but a Hungarian or Romanian smile. :-D Well, it never hurts to be mistaken for a native.

The main building of Johanna's University where she is getting a Ph.D in molecular biology and research. The steeple is of a Reformed/Lutheran church on campus, that has a sweet coffee shop in the basement where I met the IMB missionary. Anyway I think this picture looks like something out of "The Sound of Music."

Me and the train on a street in Debrecen.

Hungary from the view of the plane.
No comments:
Post a Comment