
Well, I am back home with the family. It's been nice but I'll admit I was hit with 'culture shock' yesterday and Mom, Dad and I ended up staying up LATE last night talking. It was good, but we're all pretty bushed today. :-)
So anyway, since my higher brain functioning abilities are at a low right now, I thought I would see if the computer would act counter-cultural to it's species and cooperate with me to post a bunch of pictures. Not sure that it will, as it's taking FOREVER to upload pictures onto here AND facebook, but I was having that problem back in Sinus Valley too, so... maybe it's blogger and Facebook, not me. Hehehe.
In the pool at the hotel on our way back from the eastern midwest to the WEST midwest. Sorry it's so blurred. :-) Me with tweedle Dee and tweedle Dum. Or Flower and Cub as Mom calls them on her blog. :-D

Cub and Flower looking out the window so it appears. But in actuality, they are trying to determine if they should leap into the door between the worlds and go visit Aslan and Narnia while no one is looking. ;-) Or at least thats how I think this picture looks. ;-)

This is me and Flower attempting to be tough and G. I. Joe-ish. Not sure we quite attained our goal of looking lean and mean. :-)

Da boys doing a better job looking military-ish with the picture of the "real army man" from WWI or something. Can you tell they are all related (not the cardboard guy, the real dudes) ?

Flower and I trying on plastic army hats. Not sure they are quite the right style. Whadaya think, should we try these at the Kentucky Derby next year?

Cub playing soldier on the mock-cannons on the river-side. He REALLY got into it.

This is how I play soldier on the cannons. Hehehe. More on the melodramatic, Celtic-warrior-maiden side, less on the G.I. Joe side. :-D

Fashion and cannon-balls. A winning combination, no?

"Viking Man" Dad and his dear 'lil brother, with MY little brother in the background, DETERMINED to be a part of this photo. :-D
Cub and Flower looking cute as they check the dams out along the river.

Just playing. :-)

A wittle bit sweepy maybe?

Miss Elizabeth eating a banana on the way home from Church. Yeah I'm gonna be in trouble for putting this online, but isn't that what older sisters are for? To cause consternation, irritation, built character and funny picture posts to appear on blogs? :-D

The countryside, on the way home from Church.

See, he was all bragadocious that he is FINALLY taller than me. However, Feche boy did not realize that with great gain comes great responsibility. Thus, it is now his duty, honor and priviledge to not only be my lacky but horsey whenever I get lazy and want/need a ride. We have determined that it will do him good rather than harm, as well as benifit my picture collection, to have him carry me everywhere. J/k, but I had fun jumping on him and having him carry me around. ;-)
Love you Bro!

Self Portrait. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment