Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eastern Europe thoughts and pictures

The Church planting praxis that I am a part of is getting ready to start our outreach in a community that has a large Bosnian and Ukrainian population.


Since I believe God is leading me to work long-term in Eastern Europe anyway, this is pretty cool. Although we may decide to 'target' (I don't like that word) the Hispanic or Iranian people groups in that area as well. But I think we might go with the Bosnians, as there's about three times more of them than anyone else, and we know where to find them in that community.



I feel the need to post something on my blog, but am too tired to put a lot of words together that will make sense, and I have to go study for a mid-term. So I thought I would just share some cool pictures of Eastern Europe that missionaries with the IMB have taken overseas. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment