Saturday, October 4, 2008

Quotes from around Campus



"Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit. I'm glad you're here!"
~Dr. Albert Mohler~

"I'm about as creative as a two-by-four"
~Class-mate~

"I want my (college students) babies to know the correct useage of 'who' and 'whom.' As college educated people you need to know the correct useage of your language. Even if you are the LAST GROUP STANDING, I want you to guard the gate against the ruination of our language!"
~Marsha Omanson~

"Everyone in the world has a view or hope of a better world or a Utopia. If they don't, they just, you know, shoot themselves or something."
~Dr. Wellum~

"I know they're youth pastors because they've got that goetee. That's the true mark of underpaid."
~David Nassar~

"When finding a reference, find someone who loves you and is blinded in their love towards you to say nice things about you."
~Dr. David Adams~

"(to a fellow student on our dorm floor who was sick and had very swollen neck glands) You're our little bullfrog!"
~Classmate/dorm fellow~

"What's with those socks?! How many muppets lost their lives to make those socks?!"
~Class mate~

"Our Theology should change the way we are, not just what we believe. Changes what we do, our attitude and lifestyle. If it does not, then what value is there to it? Missions is not just preaching the Gospel. It is the calling of Discipleship and the calling to live Holy and Righteous lives in an unholy and unrighteous world... the message people see in our lives gives validity to our message."
~Bruce Carlton~

1 comment: